E-Sign Consent for Electronic Communications and Disclosures
In order to enroll in Ingo, Ingo Money must provide certain disclosures as required by law. We can only provide these disclosures and other information electronically if you consent. Upon acceptance of this Agreement, you confirm that you have read, understood, and consent to electronic delivery of disclosures and notices as defined below. You agree that Ingo Money can provide disclosures and notices required by law and other information about Ingo to you electronically by posting it on our website at www.ingomoney.com, or by emailing it to the email address listed in your Ingo enrollment profile (your “Ingo Membership”). You also agree that electronic disclosures and notices have the same meaning and effect as if we had provided you with paper copies. Such disclosures and notices are considered received by you within 24 hours of the time posted to our website at www.ingomoney.com, or within 24 hours of the time emailed to you unless we receive notice that the email was not delivered.
1. Definitions. In this Consent for Electronic Communications and Disclosures, the following definitions apply: “you” means the person to whom a participating prepaid or debit Card has been issued and who is applying to enroll in and/or has been accepted to use Ingo. “We,” "our," and "us" mean Ingo Money, Inc. and First Century Bank, N.A. and any person, company, bank or financial institution that is an assignee of Ingo Money or First Century Bank's rights.
2. Consumer Consent. By checking the “I agree to have the Terms and Conditions presented electronically,” which you hereby adopt as your electronic signature, you consent and agree that:
A. We can provide disclosures required by law and other information about your legal rights and duties to you electronically.
B. Your electronic signature on agreements and documents has the same effect as if you signed them in ink.
D. If you want a paper copy, you can print a copy of the Disclosures or download the information for your records from the Ingo website at www.ingomoney.com.
E. This consent applies to your use of Ingo, to all future Disclosures associated with Ingo, to all future transactions in which you use Ingo, at any time, and to other Disclosures that we provide to you by email, unless you have, prior to such transaction, withdrawn your consent by the procedure mentioned below.
3. Hardware and Software Requirements. You understand that in order to access and retain the electronic Disclosures you will need the following:
A. A computer or mobile device with an Internet connection.
B. A current web browser that includes 128-bit encryption. (Minimum recommended browser standards are Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6.0 and above, Firefox version 1.5 and above, or Safari 2.0 and above.) The browser must have cookies enabled.
C. A valid email address.
D. Sufficient storage space to save past Disclosures and/or an installed printer to print them.
E. If you use a spam filter that blocks or re-routes emails from senders not listed in your email address book, you must add Ingo’s email to your email address book.
4. Requesting Paper Documents and Withdrawing Consent. You understand that you may request paper copies of the Disclosures within 180 days of the date of the Disclosure, and that we will provide them to you by mail at no charge. You understand that you have the right to receive these Disclosures in paper form and that you may withdraw your consent by calling (229) 276-3990. You can also request paper copies and/or withdraw consent by contacting us at:
Ingo Money Customer Support
623 Holcomb Bridge Road
Roswell, GA 30076
Any withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Disclosures will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal. You understand and agree that if you withdraw your consent to receive electronic Disclosures we may – though we are not obligated to – cancel your enrollment in Ingo.
5. Updating Email Address. At any time, you can update the email address to which we will send alerts that your Disclosure is available. You can change your email address by calling (229) 276-3990.
6. Legal Effect. By consenting, you agree that electronic Disclosures have the same meaning and effect as if we provided paper Disclosures to you. When we send you an email or other electronic notification alerting you that the Disclosure is available electronically and make it available online, that shall have the same meaning and effect as if we provided a paper Disclosure to you, whether or not you choose to view the Disclosure, unless you had previously withdrawn your consent to receive Disclosures electronically. You understand and agree that Disclosures are considered received by you within 24 hours of the time posted to our website at www.ingomoney.com, or within 24 hours of the time emailed to you unless we receive notice that the email was not delivered.
We collect four main types of information when you visit this site or use the Ingo mobile apps: login information, usage data, invite requests, and customer and transaction information. In the normal course of browsing the site and using the Ingo mobile apps, we may also collect usage information such as your IP address, browser type, phone type, and device identifier, your physical location, language settings, and the URLs of any referring or exit pages. We can also keep track of how much time you spend on the site or on different screens of our mobile apps and any links you visit from the site or within the mobile apps.
When you request an invite, you have to provide us with your name and email address. When you sign up to use Ingo, we will ask you for your name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, social security number, and other information. You will also be asked to choose a Username and Password.
In order to deliver funds, customers have to provide us with the Card number of a participating prepaid or debit Card. We may also request your online log in credentials to provide you with access within the Ingo mobile apps or website to your balance, transaction history and other information.
We collect information on each transaction you perform using Ingo. Transaction information includes time, dollar amount, check details, and funds destination (e.g., your prepaid or debit Card). We may also collect background and other information about you from reporting services, credit agencies, and social networks. By using our services you agree to our collecting this third party information.
When you use our mobile apps, we collect the information that you enter into the app and information already stored on your device that you permit the app to access. For example, you may give the app permission to access contacts stored on your device and the app may send that information to us. We may also automatically collect information about your location and certain technical information about your mobile device including its make and model, operating system version, and device identifier. Our mobile apps also contain analytics features that track how you use the applications. These features periodically send information to us or our trusted analytics provider about the features and screens you access in the apps and we use this information to improve the apps.
We use your email address to send you notices, provide information in connection with our services, and to respond to your inquiries. You may request that we stop sending you information by email by following the instructions in emails that we send to you. Some of our services require that we have your email address and use it to send notifications to you, and may become unavailable if you choose to no longer receive this information from us. We will not use your email address to send you any unsolicited message or information, nor will we share it with, or sell it to, anyone else for such use, other than as specified in this policy. We will not use your email address or other information to provide you with any unsolicited message or information (unless the message or information is part of the service you are requesting) without your prior consent.
If you have provided us with information and would like to make changes to it or how we contact you, please get in touch with us by calling us at (229) 276-3990 or emailing us at email@example.com. If you end your Ingo membership, we will mark your membership in our database as “closed,” but we will retain personal information from your account to collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, prevent fraud, enforce our User Agreement, or take other actions as required or permitted by law or this policy.
We employ other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf, such as (1) administering technical services, (2) sending emails, (3) providing marketing assistance, and (4) analyzing data. Some of these companies and individuals will have access to the personal information necessary to perform their services, but will not be permitted to use it for any other purpose.
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We encrypt personal information using appropriate encryption technologies. We consider security at all layers of our business and services, using secure technologies and physical and procedural safeguards to ensure the security of the information that we collect. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the internet. In particular, email may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
This website is operated from within the United States and our mobile apps send information to computer servers in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us or enter into our mobile apps will be transferred to the United States. By using the website or mobile apps or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer.
Ingo Money, Inc.
Attention: Ingo Privacy Officer
623 Holcomb Bridge Road
Roswell, GA 30076