What Information We Collect
We collect information about consumers and the payment transactions they conduct with our clients. Our clients may also send us information about their consumers and the transactions they enter into with them. Information we may receive or collect about a consumer may include name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, social security number, debit, credit and prepaid card numbers and associated payment information, account numbers, bank account information, log in information for electronic financial accounts such as PayPal and Amazon, IP address, phone type, device identifier, physical location and other information.
We collect information on each payment transaction a consumer initiates with or receives from our clients. Transaction information includes account number, dollar amount, and payment details. We may also collect background and other information from reporting services, credit agencies, and social networks.
We serve cookies to analyze traffic to this site through Google Analytics. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google and our clients for that purpose. By using this site, you are consenting to the storing and accessing of cookies on your device. Please go to the site “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” located at https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites for more details regarding Google’s use of information about your use of this site.
What We Do With The Information We Collect
- We store consumer information in our servers and may use the information to confirm identity, identify and prevent potential fraud, process payments, identify return users, report suspicious and other activity to applicable agencies, and provide access to our services.
- We use anonymous web usage information to analyze how people use our site and to help direct improvements for our site.
- We store and use financial transaction information to allow us to improve our services and provide services to our clients and their customers, to enhance security, prevent fraud and identify suspicious activity and transactions, and to assist with customer service inquires.
- If we or any of our affiliated companies or lines of business are acquired, we may transfer all of such information to the buyer along with other business assets.
- We may share personal information with third parties if required to do so by law, or if we believe such action is necessary in order to: (1) conform to the requirements of the law, regulations, and the requirements of government and regulatory agencies, (2) comply with any court order, regulatory directive, or other legal process; (3) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our website, or our users; or (4) investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or violations of the terms and conditions for using our websites and services.
We employ other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf, such as (1) administering technical services and (2) analyzing data. Some of these companies and individuals will have access to the personal information necessary to perform their services but will not be permitted to use it for any other purpose.
How We Protect Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We encrypt personal information using appropriate encryption technologies. We consider security at all layers of our business and services, using secure technologies and physical and procedural safeguards designed to ensure the security of the information that we collect. No security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the internet.
Ingo Money, Inc. (c) 2020